Want to give a gift to a friend, coworker, or relative that really loves coffee? Instead of giving a gift card or coffee-money, give something that is a bit more personal and way more fun to receive!
Six tasteful and tasty gifts for the coffee-lover are:
1. Plenty of k-cups. Stock-up your favorite coffee-lover with their favorite flavors of k-cups. Try buying a variety pack to give your recipient the opportunity to try something new. Who knows? You may turn them on to a new roast, bean, or brew that becomes their new fave!
2. Something sweet. Elevate a simple cup of coffee with your own handmade chocolate dipped spoons; these are easy to make and melt perfectly in a cup of hot coffee! Simply dip the spoon in melted chocolate and lay on wax paper to dry until coating is firm; you can dip the wet spoons in sprinkles or drizzle with icing, if you wish. Don't feel crafty? You can buy dipped-spoons online widely.
3. A fine liqueur. The only way to make a good cup of coffee better might be to add a nip of your favorite coffee-flavored liqueur to it! Give someone who enjoys coffee and who occasionally imbibes in alcohol a couple nips of coffee liqueur or other spirit. These make excellent little gifts when paired with other coffee-related goodies.
4. A new favorite cup. Get crafty and start customizing the coffee-lover's next favorite mug! Use oil-based paint pens to customize a simple and inexpensive ceramic mug, and use decoupage glue over your creation to seal and glaze the design. Tie a ribbon or bow around the handle and you are done!
5. The perfect snack. Coffee goes well with so many things, so give a gift that is the perfect pairing with a cup of Joe. An inexpensive tin of butter cookies, for example, is a great complement to a strong cup of coffee- any time of the day! Find these and look for decorative tins or repackage in a sweet box for someone special.
6. The smell. Who doesn't love the smell of fresh-brewed coffee in the morning? Give someone who truly loves their coffee a scented candle or oil to capture the aroma anytime they want! Consider filling a basket with a coffee candle, some essential oil, and a pound of their favorite beans to make a pot of java.
Try these six suggestions the next time you want to remember someone in your life who loves coffee. Visit online sites to find discounts and bulk-options for k-cups, and visit websites to find cool coffee-related gifts and novelties.
Need more inspiration? Check out 11th Street Coffee!